Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Look Love in the Eyes



My life is in Choas
Please Help me
Take off My chains
And set me Free

Things just seem
To be so Complicated
Everything is in a blur
Living like I'm Sedated

Love is there
But I'm Unable to grasp it
Its Creeping in the Shadows
But My candle is unlit

Unable to see
I stumble on my way
Leaving love in the dark
And throwing it away

I cannot have
The one thing I crave
Because I'm Scared to feel it
Why cant I be brave

I feel so alone
As tears run down
Huddling in a Corner
Just wanting to be found

But here comes love again
And im Feeling afraid
Not wanting Rejection
I slowly start to fade

On love this time not wanting to lose out
I must force into the light
And against myself
I must fight

I must look love in the eye
Put myself on the line
And fight the urge to run
Hoping to god I will be fine

No comments:

Post a Comment